Thank you to all of you that have been following our website and our blog from the beginning - we really appreciate your interest and loyalty!

We've recently made a few changes to how your comments will appear on our blog in an effort to eliminate all of the spam posts that have made it difficult for us to respond to your legitimate questions and comments. All of the comments you leave on our blog posts from this day forward are going to be subject to approval by a website administrator before they are published on our website. The purpose is not only to eliminate all of the spam posts, but also to allow us an opportunity to read your question or comment before we approve the post and give us a chance to respond to it in a timely manner. We hope this change allows us to communicate with you better and brings about positive changes on our website!

Thank you from the Arched Cabins Team!

Tracy tesch
11/24/2015 9:53pm

have you ever thought about a more centralized distribution site. I would live to purchase one of these in the future. the shipping across the entire country would be considerable.

Arched Cabins
11/30/2015 11:52am

Hi Tracy! Thanks for your comment. We're a family owned and operated business, and right now we have our manufacturing operations headquartered in Texas because that's where we live! We try to offer options when it comes to shipping: our team can deliver an Arched Cabin kit to you, you can pick it up yourself from our manufacturing location with an appropriately-sized truck and trailer, or you can send someone to pick up an Arched Cabin kit on your behalf as long as you arrange it with us ahead of time. I hope those options help! We'd love to be able to work with you.

01/27/2016 5:43am

Do you have a structure size for 8'5" wide by 26 or 28' long on wheels?

Arched Cabins
01/27/2016 3:11pm

Hi Carlene! We can build an Arched Cabin 8' wide and either 26' or 28' long on a trailer, yes. Or we can just manufacture the Arched Cabin kit for you and you can mount it on a trailer!

01/27/2016 8:08pm

Really???? I am looking at tiny homes on wheels & I love the dome/gambrel roof shape....my trailer would be 8' 5" wide by 13' 5" high.....what kind of cost would this be?

Arched Cabins
01/29/2016 5:24pm

Send us an email Carlene and we'd be happy to send you a quote for an Arched Cabin on a trailer! We appreciate you reaching out!

Corey Martin
02/14/2016 2:14am

I really want more info on meeting r factors and snow load. r 38 and how to fir out walls to accommodate the two layer of insulation and information on running electrical. I wish info was available to get with building department. I would like plans that were stamped. also would like information on specific layouts that have been used with your cabins not generic searches of internet. Want to plan and move forward but not enough solid information. I do not want posted just want direction.

03/01/2016 2:47pm

Have any arched cabins been built in Arizona?

Barbara Miller
08/17/2016 11:45am

I'd really like to see a gallery of more photographs- some of the inside of different sizes- finished or not.
It would help with visualizing the finished product.

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.